New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by TheRidersofDoom at 2010-12-08 04:46:53
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

If anything, we'll possibly split the country up into different areas in the next 20-30 years or so, after WWIII, that is.

This is my political wet-dream

Historically it is much more difficult to rule a large landmass than a small landmass

look at the examples: Rome, Ancient Persia, Alexander the Great's empire, Russia, China, India, U.S.A., and Britian.

All have had long and bumpy histories both within and without their borders.

Areas like Iceland, Norway, many small European republics, Sweden, and other countries have had relatively easier histories except for where the big guys above fucked with them.

The thing is Jefferson knew he committed a grave crime when he bought the Louisiana purchase. He is said to have regretted it the rest of his life for not only was it against the constitution but he knew it would bring us into many conflicts both with the remaining European empires in the western hemisphere and the natives who were already pushed out there to make room for the seaboard colonies.

I say we break the union before it comes to a civil war round 2. I don't give a fuck about this divided we fall crap, that's just starry-eyed propaganda meant to make sure it's easier for us to be raped by politicians and corporations as a whole.

plus, who wants to be in a union with states like kansas, alabama, georgia, tennesse, mississippi?

[default homepage] [print][3:14:41am May 23,2024
load time 0.00908 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]