New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by W3 nli at 2010-07-17 09:34:00
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
So I finally decided to post in this troll worthy thread. As mike stated before, I played all of the shows with intheshit and no one would confront me about anything. You guys can (and will) continue talking mass amounts of shit about me, and that's fine because I honestly never set out to be 'bros' with anyone. The people that mattered to me are/were the people who I chose to defend, the rest of you, I couldvr given a fuck less about.

Now, I never punched a girl at a show, so continue to fuel the rumor fire with that little bullshit nugget. Trolls will be trolls and each and every one of you is gonna hate on me, but none of you will come see me. There is no threat being posted, just a simple fact stated. As far as the parting with me, yeah it was rough at first, I've talked with sean and things are fine. There's no ill will harbored towards any member of the band. I feel that its better for the band and myself to have some distance from each other for a while. And let's be honest, alex is a fucking beast. I love each and every member of intheshit, they are family to me.

-nick

Well said, Nick. It's funny how everybody has so much to say now but we never heard anything in person ONCE. But that's the past. We're moving forward and people just need to accept it. We're not going to perpetuate the drama here and elaborate on all the minute details involving Nick's seperation with the band. We're moving on as a band and we wish Nick all the luck in the world in rehab. People just need to cut the bullshit and let it sleep unless they have any input as far as new drummers go. Email us.. DON'T reply to this thread if you're interested. Thanks.

intheshitboston@gmail.com
www.myspace.com/intheshitboston
[default homepage] [print][7:52:03am May 23,2024
load time 0.01732 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]