New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Username:
SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)

UBB enabled. HTML disabled Spam Filtering enabledIcons: (click image to insert) Show All - pop

b i u  add: url  image  video(?)
: post by ouchdrummer at 2009-01-02 08:52:53
Lamp said[orig][quote]
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
If the state legalized drinking raw frothy AIDS tomorrow, and it was popular, you might want to speak up for the opposing position as well.

The opposing position to the decriminalization of marijuana is the continued criminalization of marijuana. Saying there's more to life than getting drunk or high (even if I agree with it) is completely irrelevant to the debate. I mean, yeah since it's a forum when you have a topic, people are gonna loosely tie in anything even remotely related to the words at the top of the page, but that doesn't mean that your opinion is valid or interesting.

I was gonna defend my position of telling pires his comment was silly... then i read what you just said, and it sums it up. No conservationist, i am not insecure about my weed use, and yes i agree with the comment, what i don't agree with is the fact that in an INTELLIGENT conversation, one party saying that in a response is in fact implying that the other side stated otherwise..... anyways, it's strange that pires didn't feel the need to defend the comment but you did. I honestly think you just play devil's advocate whenever no one's on a certain side of an argument for the sole purpose of having a debate.
[default homepage] [print][5:56:15pm Jun 06,2024
load time 0.00788 secs/10 queries]
[search][refresh page]